hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Friday, June 23, 2006
Friday, June 23, 2006
Now that I have my hair trimmed...
I look like...
Mei Yi.
O.o
I hope my face doesn't look bloated. =(
Mission or IMF? Mission or IMF? Mission or IMF? Bah. Maybe the two won't clash. Maybe my parents will suspect I might die untimely in Aceh and decide to keep me at home. Maybe I won't get selected to help out in IMF. Maybe, maybe.
Maybe bird flu or dengue will be so bad that schools are closed. Ha. As if. Such things will only happen in my pathetically pathetic dreams. This is so sad. I feel sad. School opens in 2 days. I hope TAS gets bombed, I'll personally thank the terrorists who did that. But who would want to go bomb TAS when it's empty? Nonetheless, I shall be a selfish pig and slack at home as much as possible before monday comes.
Then I shall be in holiday mood and unable to study for the coming tests.
Currently studying Bahasa Indonesia by myself. So far so good. =) If I get to go Aceh successfully, I might be able to practice that.
Speaking of which, today is CDS selection day. And I haven't made my selection. Ciao.